Tuesday, August 28, 2007

We thought this was a fun way to keep in touch with friends and keep up with everyone's lives. It's mostly pictures of Madilyn, but I'm working on getting our family pictures on here as well as pictures of Jon and I. Jon and I are currently building a townhome & should move in by the end of the year. Jonathan graduates from the R.N program in December. Finally!! We're so excited. He's going to apply for the Nurse Anesthetist program shortly after. We are getting closer to the end for him. I'm working 1 1/2 days a week at the Salon of Italy. The rest of the week I'm home with Madilyn, which is the greatest! I love being home with her. She's one now. She's so fun. She has the cutest personality. She's very very friendly, very busy, loud:), & such a happy little girl. We just love her so much!! So thats the latest on our family.

\

2 comments:

Heather and Kade Scott said...

She is soo cute! I saw you on Jenny and Bretts blog. How are you guys? Hope all is well.

Brett, Jenny, and Taylor... said...

What cute pictures of you guys! Hope you are doing good. Did you get this all figured out?