Sunday, December 9, 2007

Family Pic

We got our family picture for 2007. Can't belive how big Madilyn has gotten since last Christmas. We just moved into our new home. Lots of great changes lately.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your new family picture is so cute. I can't believe how big Madilyn is getting. She is looking like a little girl and not a baby anymore. It's so sad! But she is a cutie. I started a blog of my own just recently so it doesn't have much but it's audieandkaykie.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. Then you can link over to a few others from mine like, Adri, Kristy etc. In case you are interested. Love you guys!

Precious said...

Krystin - your blog is so cute! I'm so glad you have one. It's so fun to keep in touch. You are honestly the most beautiful family ever! Check out our family blog at www.staitfam.blogspot.com -Nikki Tait

Gina said...

Blast from the past! I stole access to your blog from Jenny and Brett's. Your family looks so great! Madilyn is a doll! I am glad to hear that everything is going well. Keep in touch!