These are Madi's 2 year pictures.She thought this was a princess chair so she loved standing by it! She was a little unsure about taking pictures so Jon took one with her by accident but we thought it was so sweet we had to get it.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
She is so cute! I am so amazed at how fast time goes by and how big she is getting. I love the picture of Jonathan and her together.
You are such a cute family. I was fun seeing you guys at costco the other day. Sorry I had to run. My mom was in a crazy hurry! Your little girl is adorable! What fun hair!! Hope to see ya agian!
3 comments:
She is so cute! I am so amazed at how fast time goes by and how big she is getting. I love the picture of Jonathan and her together.
You are such a cute family. I was fun seeing you guys at costco the other day. Sorry I had to run. My mom was in a crazy hurry! Your little girl is adorable! What fun hair!! Hope to see ya agian!
Congrats on the baby! I just saw you little counter. How exciting!!!
Post a Comment