Friday, October 31, 2008

Our new little family



















Jackson is here!! He was born on October 26. We think he was around 6 lbs 14 oz. I say we think because the stinkin hospital weighed him wrong when he was born. They told us he weighed 5 lbs 14 oz but when they weighed him the next day he was 6 lbs 6 oz and said there is now way he could have gained that many ounces. So the pediatrician said he's guessing it was off by a pound. Its 2008 and we can't get the weight right! Crazy!! So we are kind of bummed about that, but what can we say we have a beautiful baby boy now. He is perfect and he totally completes our family. We just love him. Madilyn loves him his guts. She is so excited about her "baby bruder". She is so cute with him. She lets everyone she sees know that her brother came out. She wants to do everything for him. Such a big sister! I will be getting some pics of him on soon!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I have been wondering about you!! We are in Hawaii right now but I will be back on Monday and will come over to see you! I am so excited for you guys congrats!!

Gina said...

Congrats! You go from this tiny baby bump in the last post to a new baby! I feel like I missed something! I am glad that Madi is doing well with him. I am sure that's always a worry. Enjoy your newborn!

Jo Meier said...

Congrats!! I can't wait to meet the new little guy! Hope you're feeling well. :)