Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Jackson

Here is our little buddy! He has jaundice and has to lay in the UV bed to get rid of it. Hopefully it will be gone soon cause he doesn't like it, and neither do I. He is so cute. I never knew having a boy could be so much fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a handsome little guy! You and Jonathan must be so proud of him. Madi seems like she is going to be such a great big sister too. Congrats and I can't wait to meet little Jackson.

Totally off the subject - tell Karli that it was nice to see her post something on her new blog and congrats to her too on the engagement. I am so happy for her! I would leave a comment on her blog but I don't know where to do it?

Brett, Jenny, and Taylor... said...

Congrats! What a cutie he is! You forget how small they come! Hope you are doing well!

spenceandcass said...

Hey "John O"!!! Congrats on the new baby boy! He's a looker! I love you and your wife's Halloween costumes....they are HILARIOUS!

PS: This is Cassie from work.

Sally Barrington said...

Krys.. he is so cute. He looks so cute in his blue spaceman outfit! Good luck with having a fun boy!!