
Here is our cute little family. I had so many pictures to post from christmas, so it's kind of a mess but oh well they are there. Christmas was so much fun this year with Madilyn. She was so excited about all of her stuff. It was fun with Jackson too. He is getting bigger every day. He smiles all the time and talks to us. Its so much fun. He is 9 weeks old today.
6 comments:
I love all of your new pictures, they are so cute! I can't believe how handsome Jackson is and Madi is of course as cute as ever! Hope you had a great Christmas and wonderful New Year. Love you guys.
Congrats on the new addition. Your kids are so cute. How is the hair business going for you?
Looks like you guys had a good Christmas! Hope you guys are doing well!
What a beautiful little family you have! I can't believe how big Madi is getting and CONGRATULATIONS on your little boy. (Sorry I'm a bit late on that one.)Good to see that you are all doing well. I hope you don't mind but I added you to my 'Friends and Family list' on my blog. Happy New Year!
HELLO JON MANN and family! I hope you guys are still planning on coming up to our cabin on January 31st! We would love to have you. And Krystin.....if you guys would like to spend the night, no problem. You will have your own bedroom (king size bed) and your own bathroom.
I hope you guys are doing ok. Hope to see you soon.
Cassie Young
Oh and please send me your email address so that I can invite you to my blog......cblairyoung@hotmail.com
Post a Comment