
This is our girly girl. She is living in her princess dress up dresses, always doing her hair, and always singing and dancing. And I mean always! She is so funny lately. She doesn't want to wear anything other than her swimsuit with a dress over it. She loves her singing and dancing class. She gets so excited when its dance day. Madilyn is also the BEST big sister. She wants to do anything and everything for Jackson. She always says she loves her brother so much. She is so stinkin smart. She can write her name, she has been able to count and say her ABC's since she was two. She is just a bright girl who loves to learn.
3 comments:
Cute pic of Madilyn! Hey how are things going? I heard Jon's meeting went well.
okay krys she is a doll! I love that she is such a girly girl! I am working on making Kailee one but I swear Zack is trying to make her into a tomboy. We'll see huh :) She also sounds like a mini genious! I can't believe she can write her name!! Stockton can't even do that yet but he is working on it! Seriously how did you manage that? I would love to talk with you I totally miss you too! My email is kangelos88@gmail.com. What is yours?
What a little princess she is!
Post a Comment