Friday, February 15, 2013

Documenting my many blessings...

I was feeling tired of all the posting on facebook and thought, I wish I had a better way of documenting our sweet babies as they grow and do the cute things they do everyday. So I remembered our family blog that I haven't updated for years. I figured this is much better than facebook and I can keep it as a scrapbook and journal. So I'm going to update this as a journal for our family. It seemed to me today that it would be an awesome thing for my kids to have someday. Just seeing the journey of our lives. I might as well just give a brief update because I could never fill in the huge gap from the past 4 years. The main thing is that we are on an adventure with Jonathan and his schooling to become an Anesthetist. We are living in New Mexico for 1 more week until our adventure takes us to Arizona for 5 more months and that's it! He'll be all finished! We just had our sweet baby Emersyn 10 weeks ago. She is such as sweet and happy baby. She loves to smile at all of her family! Madilyn is 6 years, going on 18 next month;)I can't even say how much I am blessed to have her. She is like my other hand in this crazy journey. She helps me so unbelievably much. You would never believe she is 6. The most amazing part is she just willing does it without being asked. She just loves to help me and her brother and sisters. She's amazing! Jackson is 4 now. I can't believe how fast his sweet little 4 year old life has gone. I feel like he was just born! He is the happiest, funniest, most energetic little man. He loves his sisters more than I could even try to describe. He kisses them constantly throughout his day and tries to take care of them however he can. I am so incredibly blessed to have him. He is a little part of my life that I know that I was blessed with, because I need. I definitely learn from him each day. I love his little guts so much. Then we have our Hadlie Janers. She is the funniest little babe. She doesn't want to talk in words yet, but can definitltey give us a laugh and put on a show. She has so much personality. She is such a light in our lives. She makes us all happy with her non erasable smile. Jon is doing awesome in school, loving what he's doing. We are so grateful for all he does for our family. He is the most amazing dad and husband even with his incredibly busy school and work schedule. Then there is me. Just doing what I always wanted to do. Be a mom. I'm the luckiest girl in the world. So blessed. I have so many blessing. I felt like I needed to do this partly for me. To recognize each day, all of my blessings. Some days seem crazy living in a one bedroom apartment, having messes because we have no room, not getting to go anywhere in the cold weather, and it brings me down. This way I can document the good, positive things that I have in my life because I really am so blessed. So for a long first post....here's our sweet family right now!