Saturday, February 2, 2008

Cheese!!



We went to the store with Gabe and Jana (Jons sisters and her boyfriend) to get ice cream and mix in's to make our own cold stones. Jana took this picture and I thought it was so cute so I had to post it.

8 comments:

Heidi Wing said...

She is so cute!!! I love Madi!!! Your blog is so so cute!!! You figured out the background good job!! Lets play!! Love ya!

Cassie said...

Hi kristen it is cassie hansen. i saw your blog from megans! Your little girl is so beautiful! just like her mom. it is so good to hear that your so happy. Hope you dont mind me looking!

Anonymous said...

Wow......I can't believe all your new posts! I love them. It's so good to be able to see what's going on with you and your family. Mikayla told me Jonathan had graduated....congratulations! Madi is getting so big! I can't believe she is potty trained. She has officially become a little girl now.

Adri said...

Love all the new pictures. Your family is so cute. Mai is getting big and congrats on the potty thing. That is awesome. Tell Jonathan Congratulations on graduating. That is so great. Good for him.

Brett, Jenny, and Taylor... said...

Hey thanks for your comment. It looks like you guys are doing good and having fun. Talk to you later.
Jenny

Gina said...

Ok Krys! It is time to update your blog! The shopping cart pic is cute, but it's time for something new!

Gina said...

Hey Krystin! We are making our blog private tomorrow so send me an email to gina_ut@hotmail.com so I can send you an official invite. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

You write very well.