
This might be a little graphic. :) Madilyn is potty trained, yay, and we are so happy! I just love this picture we caught cause she was so happy that she was going in the potty. Its crazy to have her potty trained. Now it really feels like she is not a baby anymore. She's like a little girl. She's growing up so fast. Makes me a little baby hungry! :)
3 comments:
I love that you are leaving posts! I aslways go to your site to see if there is anything new and I am sad. SO this morning, made my day! I think your blog is cute but if you want more colorful background I can help you. we will have to get together soon and we can do it. It was good to see you last week!
Oh my gosh! Potty trained already?! How old is she? Kade is 2 (on Jan 31st) and we are just working on going #2 in the toilet for now. We have the same little potty by the way. Email me and tell me your method! gina_ut@hotmail.com
Hooray Madi!!! Come and teach Skyelar -k-
Post a Comment