Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Madi



She's 2!! She had such a great birthday party. Family came over for cake and ice cream. She got a whole new wardrobe, babies to add to the 900 she already had, plus a new JEEP. She absolutely loves her jeep. She wants to ride in it all the time. Can't wait until its warmer outside so she can ride it more often.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow..... I was wondering when you were going to ever post again. I love all of the pictures of you and your cute family. I can't believe Madilyn is 2! Time goes by so fast it seems. It's really great to be able to see pictures and read about all that's going on with you. Tell Jonathan I said hello and I like the dark hair. It looks good!

Cassie said...

Happy birthday Madi!!!! She is so stinkin cute!!!! YOU have a 2 year old that is crazy. I am glad you finally posted again!

Eric & Meg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eric & Meg said...

So...I'm a nerd and deleted my own comment! Way to go meg! LOL! Happy, happy birthday Madi dear...I was singing that, couldnt you hear. Jeep is the only way to go, Nice choice. Skye says happy birthday too.