Madilyn got her first haircut and the funnest part is that I got to do it! She did a really good job. She wouldn't let go of Karli's hand though because she was nervous about the chair she was sitting on. So fun! Daddy's twin!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Way to go Madi! She is so cute and looks so much like Jonathan, but I also see you in her too. What a beautiful girl. We as parents could be in serious trouble when our girls starting dating. I am not looking forward to that!
2 comments:
Way to go Madi! She is so cute and looks so much like Jonathan, but I also see you in her too. What a beautiful girl. We as parents could be in serious trouble when our girls starting dating. I am not looking forward to that!
So fun! She does look a lot like Jon in those pics! All we have to do it take some clippers to Kade's head so it's really easy.
Post a Comment