Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Cockroaches!

Safford.....has not been the highlight of rotations. We got home from our awesome weekend in Phoenix and had cockroaches in the apartment. We cleaned cleaned cleaned and then I just couldn't do it. There was no way I felt like I could sleep there with cockroaches crawling around who knows where. So we went to a hotel, again. We then decided it wasn't worth it to have our little babies feeties walking around that disgusting apartment and we moved out, again. The manager, Liz, is being really unprofessional and unkind. She isn't my favorite. We have been super nice about our circumstances we've experienced but she just isn't so empathetic. So anyways, we are out of 'the bug house' as the kids call it. Another anesthetist at the hospital called around and got a number for a home that we can possibly rent out for the last 7 weeks. We are going to look at it tonight. Fingers crossed, but I'm kind of loosing faith on the cleanliness of this city!