I have been feeling so much love and appreciation for my sweet Madilyn lately. I just don't know how I got so lucky to have her as my daughter. She is such an amazing little girl. She always has been. I couldn't have made it through the last 2 years of Jonathan's Anesthesia schooling without her. She is my other hands that I need so much without Jon being here all the time. Since Emersyn was born, she has done so much to help me out with the other little ones and it's all been on her own doing. She says "Mom you just stay in bed. I know you are so tired from having to wake up and feed Emersyn in the night so I'll make breakfast for everyone, and you just rest." And she does. What 6 year old says that? She insists. She wants to do it! She will make beds and clean up and do dishes and help with Jackson, Hadlie, AND Emersyn, just all on her own. She is just amazing. She has a heart of gold. At such a young age she is so selfless and giving. I truly learn from her everyday. She helps me see so many things from a different perspective. A perspective that I need to see things through. She helps me to be try my hardest to be a better mom. I am so very blessed and incredibly grateful to have her. I just love her so much! I have just had such a full heart about my two oldest babies lately and had to post my feelings. I just hope to keep trying to be a better person and a better mom and a little more like Madilyn!
Thursday, March 14, 2013
My sweet Madilyn May
I have been feeling so much love and appreciation for my sweet Madilyn lately. I just don't know how I got so lucky to have her as my daughter. She is such an amazing little girl. She always has been. I couldn't have made it through the last 2 years of Jonathan's Anesthesia schooling without her. She is my other hands that I need so much without Jon being here all the time. Since Emersyn was born, she has done so much to help me out with the other little ones and it's all been on her own doing. She says "Mom you just stay in bed. I know you are so tired from having to wake up and feed Emersyn in the night so I'll make breakfast for everyone, and you just rest." And she does. What 6 year old says that? She insists. She wants to do it! She will make beds and clean up and do dishes and help with Jackson, Hadlie, AND Emersyn, just all on her own. She is just amazing. She has a heart of gold. At such a young age she is so selfless and giving. I truly learn from her everyday. She helps me see so many things from a different perspective. A perspective that I need to see things through. She helps me to be try my hardest to be a better mom. I am so very blessed and incredibly grateful to have her. I just love her so much! I have just had such a full heart about my two oldest babies lately and had to post my feelings. I just hope to keep trying to be a better person and a better mom and a little more like Madilyn!