This little man has been so stinkin cute lately. I just love having a boy so much, even more I just absolutely LOVE having Jackson as my little boy. He has just put a smile on my face everyday and always has something funny to say to make us all laugh. He is so in love with his sisters and it is the cutest thing. Hadlie and Emersyn have always gotten their little cheeks kissed off by him. Madilyn is who he looks up to and tries so much to be like. Just now as I was sitting down to get on the computer he came in and said he needed his back tickled. He saw Hadlie laying next to me asleep and just starred at her. He eventually said, "I just love that face so much!" It just melts my heart how sweet and loving his heart is and how much he really loves his family. He is such a good little boy that really tries to do what is right and be a good boy. I just have to put down a couple little funnies from that past couple days just to remember and giggle at. Tonight as I was putting him to bed I was loving him and kissing his cheeks and I said "Jackson oh I love you SO MUCH!" He says "84 1 calories long?" I just laughed and said "LONGER!" His thing lately is that everything is as big as 84 1. So darn cute! Yesterday Madilyn went to go to the bathroom and happened to sit in a little bit of wet that he made after he went to the bathroom (trying to keep this as clean as possible but his personality is so cute I have to write it down). Madilyn yells out, "Oh Jackson! It's wet again!" Jackson says back to her "Well.... I guess you should have been a boy then!" One more. I was at the store and Jackson was laying with Jonathan as he did his homework. Jackson saw an add of the Allstate commercial come up and Jackson says, "Dad I know that guy" In a deep voice he says, "He says this... You're in good hands!" Jon was laughing so hard at his cuteness and I was cracking up when Jonathan told me. He just has the cutest little personality!
I am so blessed to have Jackson as my little boy. I always think about a conference talk that was given 2 years ago about how we may need our little ones more than we think and sometimes more than they need us. I always believed this with Jackson. He has been such a busy, rambunctious, happy little spirit in our home and has just taught me more than I could have even thought he could in his amazing 4 years. I know he was sent to me to help me to learn, grow, and become better. I am so grateful for his happy personality. He makes me laugh everyday.
Thursday, March 14, 2013
Pure Cuteness and Joy
This little man has been so stinkin cute lately. I just love having a boy so much, even more I just absolutely LOVE having Jackson as my little boy. He has just put a smile on my face everyday and always has something funny to say to make us all laugh. He is so in love with his sisters and it is the cutest thing. Hadlie and Emersyn have always gotten their little cheeks kissed off by him. Madilyn is who he looks up to and tries so much to be like. Just now as I was sitting down to get on the computer he came in and said he needed his back tickled. He saw Hadlie laying next to me asleep and just starred at her. He eventually said, "I just love that face so much!" It just melts my heart how sweet and loving his heart is and how much he really loves his family. He is such a good little boy that really tries to do what is right and be a good boy. I just have to put down a couple little funnies from that past couple days just to remember and giggle at. Tonight as I was putting him to bed I was loving him and kissing his cheeks and I said "Jackson oh I love you SO MUCH!" He says "84 1 calories long?" I just laughed and said "LONGER!" His thing lately is that everything is as big as 84 1. So darn cute! Yesterday Madilyn went to go to the bathroom and happened to sit in a little bit of wet that he made after he went to the bathroom (trying to keep this as clean as possible but his personality is so cute I have to write it down). Madilyn yells out, "Oh Jackson! It's wet again!" Jackson says back to her "Well.... I guess you should have been a boy then!" One more. I was at the store and Jackson was laying with Jonathan as he did his homework. Jackson saw an add of the Allstate commercial come up and Jackson says, "Dad I know that guy" In a deep voice he says, "He says this... You're in good hands!" Jon was laughing so hard at his cuteness and I was cracking up when Jonathan told me. He just has the cutest little personality!
I am so blessed to have Jackson as my little boy. I always think about a conference talk that was given 2 years ago about how we may need our little ones more than we think and sometimes more than they need us. I always believed this with Jackson. He has been such a busy, rambunctious, happy little spirit in our home and has just taught me more than I could have even thought he could in his amazing 4 years. I know he was sent to me to help me to learn, grow, and become better. I am so grateful for his happy personality. He makes me laugh everyday.