Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Madilyn is 7!

Madilyn turned 7! How is she 7?? That just doesn't even seem right. I look back on the past 7 years and they have just gone by so fast. We celebrated in Phoenix with Jana. She was up for work so we left Safford, very willingly, to have a fun weekend and to celebrate. We went to Cafe Rumba a couple times. We love that place so much!! We went to San Lagos and swam on Madilyn's birthday. The kids had a lot of fun! We had to get new tires on our car because they were legally bald. That was a bummer, but at least we can feel safe about driving. We shopped a little and went to Cheesecake Factory. They sang to Madilyn there and gave her a brownie ice cream. We sure had a good weekend. I loved being able to have the day be all about Madilyn. She is as busy as I am everyday because she helps me out so much! She is so amazing. I really want to be like her in so many ways. I'm so blessed to have her as mine. I love you babe! So so much! Thanks for being such an amazing example to me and our family. Happy 7th Birthday!!